1858 - Consecration of the new Church at Oare [September 1858]

The Church is built on the west side of the road leading from Pewsey to Marlborough, in a piece of meadow, given by Edward Goodman, esq., and enclosed with a substantial brick wall, for a burial ground. It is a pretty specimen of Norman Architecture, carefully executed in brick of various colours. Click here for the full transcript.