1860 - Yew Tree Cottages 1 and 2

Yew Tree Cottages sadly no longer have a yew tree, it was removed when the cottages had extensions at the rear. They are the pair of cottages nearest the hedge and field on the north side of the village.  These cottages do not appear on village maps until the later 1800s and might have been part of the remodelling of the village that began around 1812 and continued for several decades.

1 and 2 Yew Tree Cots Huish believed to be Charlie Razy outside no 1 and Edi Cook No 2 around 1930